Football is a language I learned from a very young age. Coming from a footballing family helped pave a way for me to reach my goals although there were many obstacles growing up as an Assyrian in Iraq, but that made me appreciate all things in life. Moving to the United States opened many opportunities for me to study and play the game I love. I made my way to the youth national team, worked my way into playing in Europe for two seasons and I also played in Australia.
I experienced different footballing cultures by playing under coaches in South America, Europe, and the Middle East. Playing in different countries helped shape my football philosophy. Player development is vital for young players. Focusing on the technical aspect of the game and building good habits from a young age is the most important part of player development. Giving players the opportunity to express themselves and think outside the box to become problem solvers during every training sessions and games is very important for me as a coach to teach.
Languages - English (Fluent) - Assyrian- neo Aramaic (Fluent) - Arabic (Fluent) - Swedish (Intermediate).
- PRFC North Valley Head Coach - 2011 Boys, 2019 - present
- PRFC North Valley Head Coach - 2006 Boys, present
- Australian Soccer Academy - Developing young Australian talents and provide the chance to play in Europe and Asia Sydney, Australia October 2018- February 2019
- Daily morning sessions working on technical skills and developing good habits.
- Age groups of u10 to u18, each age group having a different training programs to improve the players on daily basis.
- Arsenal Soccer Schools Australia Coaching soccer camps across Australia Melbourne, Victoria April 2018- October 2018
- Focusing on improving the players’ understanding of the game
- Working with youth soccer programs around Australia to improve young players in the country and playing the Arsenal way
- FC1 Academy Coaching U13 girls and U13 boys Glenview, IL July 2017-March 2018 • Providing great soccer learning environment for young athletes from different backgrounds.
- Coaching players the fundamentals of the game along with improving technical ability
- U13 boys finished first place in the and runners up in the Memphis cup tournament
- U13 Girls finished second place in the league and winner of the Chicago Cup tournament
- Niles West High School Boys Varsity team assistant coach Skokie, IL June 2014-November 2014
- Iraq National Team U17 – 2006/2008
- Chicago Fire Academy – 2009/2010
- FC Chicago – 2010-2011
- North Park University – 2011/2013
- Iraq U20 National team (U20 world cup) - 2013
- FC Linkoping City (Sweden) – 2015
- Assyriska FF (Sweden) – 2015-2016
- Assyriska IF (Sweden)– 2016-2017
- Upfield FC (Australia) – 2018